Horizon Realty Group is seeking a highly organized and computer savvy individual who is a multi-tasker. The right candidate will be able to answer phones, process applications for lease, data entry into the software system, follow-up calls and coordinate lease signings.
The daily requirements of the job include heavy phone calling and emailing, internet knowledge, coordinating lease signings and effectively acting as the liaison between the property manager/owner and the tenant/resident. Other duties may include filing, use of calculators, researching, working overtime to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are a must
- Ability to multitask effectively under pressure and meet deadlines a must
- Typing ability of at minimum 40PM
- Knowledge of office suites like word, Microsoft 365, excel needed
- Investigative mind required
- Upbeat “can do” personality only need apply
- Real Estate Leasing
- Excellent organizational skills a must
- Yardi voyager 7S a huge plus
- Must work some Saturdays in busy season (April 1 through September 30)
Why work at Horizon?
Our company is small but has a startup vibe. Our culture is what our employees love the most! There is a lot of freedom to be able to create your own processes and establish a career. We offer PTO and health insurance.
For consideration, email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org