Horizon Realty Group is seeking an experienced, energetic, assertive and confident Property Manager to run the operations of a vintage courtyard building in the Buena Park neighborhood.
This role requires someone who is highly organized, is capable of multi-tasking and is proactive in nature. The right candidate will possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and has prior experience managing a staff. Excellent interpersonal skills will be needed for this challenging and rewarding position.
Daily duties include
- Tenant relations management
- Budget management and variance reporting
- Leasing & processing (must work weekends)
- Managing employees and schedules
- Building inspections
- Monthly reporting
- Must work weekends in the busy season (April 1 to September 30)
- Must be extremely organized
- Must be able to troubleshoot issues with many different types of personalities
- Customer service skills a must
- Yardi knowledge is a huge plus
- Must have superior writing and verbal communication skills (English, please.)
- Must possess a working knowledge of Microsoft suite (word, excel, outlook)
- A broker’s license or leasing license is necessary
- Cell phone required
- ATTITUDE! Must have a positive attitude.
Why work at Horizon?
Our company is small but has a startup vibe. Our culture is what our employees love the most! There is a lot of freedom to be able to create your own processes and establish a career. We offer PTO and health insurance.
Please email resume and include salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org