Horizon Realty Group is seeking an experienced, energetic, assertive and confident Property Manager to run the operations of a vintage courtyard building in the Buena Park neighborhood.
This role requires someone who is highly organized, is capable of multi-tasking and is proactive in nature. The right candidate will possess excellent communication skills , both verbal and written and has prior experience managing a staff. Excellent interpersonal skills will be needed for this challenging and rewarding position.
Daily duties include:
Tenant relations management
Budget management and variance reporting.
Leasing & processing (must work weekends)
Managing employees and schedules
- Must work weekends in the busy season (April to end of Sept).
- Must be extremely organized.
- Must be able to troubleshoot issues with many different types of personalities.
- Customer Service skills a must.
- Yardi knowledge is a huge plus
- Must have superior writing and verbal communication skills (English, please.)
- Must possess a working knowledge of Microsoft suite (word, excel, outlook)
- A broker’s license or leasing license is necessary.
- Cell phone required.
- ATTITUDE! Must have a positive attitude.
Please email resume and include salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org