In February we spent a couple hours talking with students at Loyola about our off-campus housing options with Horizon properties near the Rogers Park campus. Right as you enter Rogers Park on Sheridan, you will find Sheridan Lake at 6401 N. Sheridan. The two-tower property is steps away from the Loyola campus. Just south of Sheridan Lake is Kenmore Place, a complete gut-rehab mid-century building. The property offers free hi-speed internet, state-of-the art fitness center and has available parking.
- What makes a Horizon property a good choice for students (and parents)?
- Sheridan Lake’s attentive property manager, Jordan Simmons is on-site
- Sheridan Lake and Kenmore Place offer FREE Hi-speed internet
- Walking distance to campus, but parking available on-site
- Both properties are pet-friendly! Call to ask about the pet policies.
- 24-hour emergency maintenance line
- On-site fitness
- No security depositsWe are also giving away an i-Pad mini! Head over to our Facebook,Instagram or Twitter page and add, like or tag us for a chance to win! We are announcing the winner Monday, March 7th.