While we love being able to offer pet-friendly housing, there are some restrictions and rules. All dogs must be registered and go through an approval process. Continued disturbance of other residents could result in the termination of your lease agreement and eviction with the Sheriff’s department. We want to promote a peaceful environment for all of our residents, pet owners and non-pet owners alike.
Review the policy below. Contact your property manager if you have any questions or concerns.
Horizon Realty Group welcomes most adult dog breeds that meet the criteria herein described. For exact acceptable weight limits, please contact your property manager.
- A maximum of 1 dog is allowed per apartment.
- At selected buildings, the dog must be carried out of the premises or placed in a dog stroller and it must exit through the rear of the building in walk-up style courtyard buildings.
- No puppies are allowed unless prior written approval is obtained from the Lessor. This provision may apply to only select breeds and may be revoked at any time without notice or demand. Dog must be 1 year or older and must be potty trained.
- Dog must be neutered or spayed and must have all vaccinations and submit proof thereof.
- Prospective renter/resident agrees to pay the required fees & additional rent:
- Non-refundable dog fee of $350 per dog
b. Additional pet rent is determined by weight. Please ask your property manager for rent amount.