We hate to see you go! Here are a couple quick checklists to make your move out smooth and easy!
Don’t forget to:
- Call your Property Manager and let them know your move date and reserve elevator time if available.
- Fill out a change of address form with the post office or online here.
- Reserve your moving truck. We have supplied some local options on our Helpful Links page.
- When you apartment is clean (list below), return unit and mailbox keys to your Property Manager OR leave them on the kitchen counter and let your property manager know.
Items to clean in your apartment:
Avoid cleaning fees by making sure to clean the following before you return your keys. Estimated cleaning fees will be posted soon. Contact your property manager if you have any questions.
- Ceiling fans
- Sweep and/or vacuum the floor
- Wipe down inside and outside of refrigerator, freezer and microwave
- Clean inside the oven, broiler, stovetop (also lift the top of the stove and clean around the burners)
- Clean the toilet, bathtub, medicine cabinet and vanity
- Remove all personal property from the common areas
- Remove all trash and furniture from the apartment